IMPORTANT: EP Awards Covid-safe Policy
Keeping our guests feeling safe and comfortable is of great importance to us, which is why we have implemented a Covid-safe policy to attend the Emerging Payments Awards 2021. Table Hosts must communicate this information to their guests as soon as possible or well in advance of the EP Awards. Please read the following guide carefully and familiarise yourself with these important details ahead of your visit to the event.
To enter the event, all guests will need to provide either:
- Your double vaccinated NHS COVID Pass, generated by the NHS App.
- If you do not have access to the NHS App, arrive early and bring along your official letter, printed email or text proving your vaccination status or negative test result.
For more information on downloading your pass click here.
- As the NHS app pass is UK-specific, we will also accept Covid safe passes from other countries (i.e. the EU safe pass)
- If you have only received one dose of the vaccine, a negative Covid-19 test result taken within 48 hours of the event will be required (see below).
2. A negative Covid-19 test result either from a lateral flow test or PCR test taken within 48 hours of the event. You can acquire free lateral flow tests at a pharmacy or order a pack directly to your home. Please click here for more information on how to order a lateral flow test.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
We have also worked with the venue to enhance safe measures as follows:
- We are proud to have a fully cashless Awards for increased speed of service and improved hygiene.
- While it is no longer mandatory, service staff will wear a face covering throughout the Awards
- Extra hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the event and venue
- Important: Split group arrivals – more information on this will be provided one week out from the event so be sure to look out for this. You will either be part of group A or B which will mean arriving at one of two entrance points on Park Lane and could also mean arriving 30mins earlier.
The venue have also carried out measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 which you can view here.
If you become unwell during your time at the Awards, please speak to the nearest member of staff.
For more information on this, please feel free to reach out to Maria Stavrou, Head of Operations at the Emerging Payments Association on [email protected]