Any financial services business that touches crypto currencies in any way.
This category is looking for companies that are working with crypto currencies to create solutions. For example creating a card based product that can access crypto funds; offering secure storage facilities for crypto currencies; allowing people to spend crypto currencies to but goods and services; using crypto currencies as a loyalty product; using crypto currencies as a means to facilitate commerce (e.g. in a blockchain authentication service the use of a small amount of crypto currency to enable a suite of automated contracts to run or an ID verification service to take place); and the creation of new crypto assets such as, stable coins, CDBCs or traditional asset backed or share backed tokens.
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Solution/Programme name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. On each, they will score you from 1 to 10 where 1 is strongly disagree and 10 is strongly agree. You are free to describe the programme and support your case in any way and with any supporting material as you think appropriate. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words in total. The criteria are:
- The solution makes use of the special qualities of crypto currencies.
- The solution has benefits for the end users.
- The solution has benefits for the provider and has performed well.
- The success of the solution in the market including quantitative evidence.
- The solution stands out from its competition due to its features and innovation.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- The length of time it has been live
- The number of transactions and their value from initial launch until March 2021
- The number of unique participants using the programme as of March 2021
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- Feedback from users as to their experience